Catch 35 – The Exemplary Chicago Seafood Restaurant
Since first opening its doors years ago, Catch 35 has been proud to call itself one of the very best seafood restaurants in Chicago. Located on Wacker Drive in Chicago, with another venue on Washington Street in Naperville, Catch 35 serves thousands of guests every year. As the name implies, outstanding seafood is the house specialty, but don’t overlook the wonderful salads, appetizers, prime steaks and desserts that appear on the Catch 35 menu as well. Specialty wines, cocktails and delicious bar food are also available daily.
Catch 35 always goes the extra mile to serve the best seafood every day. To do this, they fly in fresh catches from the sea to ensure the highest quality. This extra effort is something Catch 35 takes seriously. The restaurant strives to serve all of its selections, such as the favorite Alaskan King Crab, at its very peak of flavor. Not all establishments go to such lengths to satisfy the public.
The restaurant offers great specials on a regular basis, so check the website often. Terrific deals on cocktails and specialty wines are common. So are wonderful selections like the annual Lobster Bash or the delicious seasonal option of Block Island Swordfish. Sign up to receive regular emails from Catch 35 so you will always be informed of the latest offerings such as the Prix Fixe menu selections. This popular special allows guests to choose 3 courses off of a specials list at a bargain price.
The food at Catch 35 is exceptional and they love hearing from all their customers. Please see some recent comments from satisfied diners:
- The service here is excellent! Everyone we had contact with from the host at the front desk, to our waiter, to the valet staff are top notch! – Michele T. Chicago
- We had an absolutely fabulous experience at Catch 35 once again!! We were seated immediately with a reservation and our server was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is great, and the food is fabulous!! We can’t wait to return!! – Kim C. Chicago
- Went before our show at the Oriental Theater. Nice to have hard to choose from fish selections. We had Haddock and made it a surf and turf with the delicious beef tenderloin sliders, so tender and good with the creamy horseradish sauce on the side. The fish was cooked perfectly. Glad to have an affordable red wine option by the bottle! We’ll definitely be back! – David W. Chicago
- Our first visit and we will definitely return. The pre-fix menu selection was creative, and the portion sizes were perfect for each of the three courses. Try the spicy octopi fantastic. Alex, Seattle
- The ambiance is great, and the Jazz band plays wonderfully. The service was outstanding – personable and attentive. Enjoyed all the appetizers as our main entrees. Enjoyable evening and great for pre-theater dining. – Connie W. Chicago
Due to its downtown location, Catch 35 offers other perks and deals for its guests. Chicago’s Theater district is just a couple steps from the Chicago location and North Central College’s Fine and Performing arts center is only 2 blocks away from the Naperville location. Show your server your theater ticket for that day and the valet cost will be subtracted from your bill. You can also receive a free dessert when you show your ticket with any two entrees. Catch 35 is the ideal beginning to taking in a great theater performance. The restaurant looks forward to making your reservation for a remarkable night out! See website theatre perks page for more details.
Diners not heading to the theater can still experience a great night of entertainment. Catch 35’s Chicago location features a live jazz venue, so customers can enjoy some outstanding live music. Every Tuesday through Saturday evening, from 6 to 9, The Eric Hochberg Trio and special guest musicians play a great mixture of classic and new jazz favorites. There is nothing quite like live music to enhance an evening and add something extra to a great meal. Please see the Jazz Venue page on the website for updates and schedules of upcoming music events.
But since day one, the fine cuisine and drinks remain the biggest reasons to visit Catch 35. Both locations serve the finest food and wine and champagne along with tasty craft beers, available by the bottle or pint. You can view the complete Catch 35 food menu or the entire Catch 35 wine and beer selection by checking out their website or giving them a call at 312-346-3500 for the Chicago location or 630-717-3500 for the restaurant located in Naperville.