Pan seared Skate Wing
New to Catch 35’s lunch/dinner menus is….
The North Atlantic Skate Wing
- Fished from the North Atlantic east coast.
- Many species of Skate are rays.
- The wings are edible and have a sweet, white, firm texture similar to scallops.
- Skate are abundant and can be poached, steamed, fried, or pan-seared for a delicious meal.
- The French have always loved Skate and see it as a gourmet fish.
- The juicy meat of the Skate perfectly pairs with a tangy lemon caper brown butter sauce.
- Skate is high in protein, low in fat and calories without sauce or garnish.
This is a luxurious dish with crunchy texture, tangy sauce, and juicy meat. The wing definitely looks different than traditional portions of fish but do not be deterred because the amazing flavors of this fish are familiar and comforting. So when you dine with Catch 35 in the near future make sure to save room for Catch 35’s North Atlantic Skate Wing!
Pan seared in lemon butter, capers, shallots, & red pepper sauce.
Served with Crispy smashed red potatoes and sauteed spinach
You will be craving more of this gourmet dish!
Explore Catch 35′ lunch menu featuring New Signature Small Plates and WILD new pricing!
Celebrating family/friends/coworkers for dinner, Devour fresh seafood and premium steak options from our Dinner Menu!
Catch 35 gives back to you!
We appreciate all the support and love from our customers. We like to give back each month with an opportunity to win a Catch 35 $50 certificate. Get a chance to win by posting pics on Instagram (#catch35), checking in on Facebook, or tweeting about your dining experience at Catch 35. Winner announced the last day of the month on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Good Luck!