Catch 35 at top of Broadway in Chicago Restaurants
Broadway in Chicago is one of the most attractive offerings in the city. From big name theater productions to concerts and stand-up comedy, the city is overflowing with great entertainment.
Catch 35 restaurant is the perfect complement to a great date night. With a semi-formal, classy feel and top-notch service, this is not a run-of-the-mill or fast food choice. We aim to be an added feature of the night. While seafood and steak are our specialty, you also can enjoy awesome appetizers, wine and desserts.
Location is crucial though – especially for the many theater – and concert-goers coming in from the suburbs. Many have found us already, but if you haven’t, rest assured that we are right in the heart of the theater district.
Commuters have an added-bonus, too. If you dine at Catch 35, you get free parking for your evening, and you don’t need to pick up your car until after your show!
Where exactly is Catch 35? We are at 35 W. Wacker Dr., right at the corner of Wacker and Dearborn, on the first floor of the historic Leo Burnette Building. We are a short distance from the following venues:
- Cadillac Palace Theatre, 151 W. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60603, Cadillac Palace Theatre Official Website
- Oriental Theatre, 24 W. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60603, Oriental Theatre Official Website
- The Chicago Theatre, 175 N State St, Chicago, IL 60601, Chicago Theatre Website
- Goodman Theatre, 170 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60601, Goodman Theatre Official Website
- CIBC Theatre, 18 W. Monroe St. Chicago, IL 60603, CIBC Theatre Official Website